Get Some Basic Riffs Into Your Muscle Memory with this Recording and Notation Sheet
This audio lesson is a practice recording intended to help you play the riffs over and over.
These is no jamming on this lesson. It consists of solo drills to help get these phrases into your body and breath.
A few of these riffs are:
- The Up Riff 2d 3d 4b 4d
- The Down Riff 4d 4b 3d 2d
- The 4 Draw Surprise 4d 4b 3d 4d
- Good Morning Riff 1d 2b 2d
- Ham n’ Eggs Riff 2d 3d 2d
- Six Blow Down 6b 5d 4d 4b 3d 3d
This practice recording is for your C harp, and comes with a notation sheet.
Physical books and CDs are no longer available for sale. To buy an instant download, please click the following link:Buy This Digital Album